Get involved with The Reserve through volunteering, being employed by The Reserve or providing financial support. The Reserve’s Volunteer Program has a mission of providing support to Reserve staff which:
- Enables The Reserve to offer more programs and services than would be possible without volunteer help
- Provides avenues for community involvement critical for the success of Reserve educational, management and monitoring activities
The Reserve staff is an experienced, enthusiastic team of individuals dedicated to carrying out our Mission to the highest standards. If you would like to join us, check out Employment page for open positions.
Community support make it possible for The Reserve to offer our Public Education, School/After School Education and Community Outreach Programs. Please consider supporting The Reserve by making a donation.
Get Involved – Employment
There are no employment positions currently available. Please see our volunteer page for opportunities to get involved with The Reserve on a volunteer basis.
Get Involved – Volunteer
As a Reserve volunteer, you will be working to preserve, protect, and restore South Orange County’s natural open space. A hot-spot of biodiversity, Orange County contains many rare and endangered plants and animals. You can help steward these open space wildlands–and serve as ambassadors of The Reserve–by contributing your unique skills, experience and background. The Reserve offers varied volunteer opportunities in connection with its diverse programs. You may volunteer to assist with:
- Education programs for local schools
- Recreation or education programs for the general public
- Management programs to maintain trails and other Reserve facilities
- Restoration programs to upgrade the condition of Reserve lands
- Monitoring programs for collection of data and documenting The Reserve’s habitat status
- Research programs connected with The Reserve’s status as a habitat for native, threatened and endangered species
If you are interested in volunteering at The Reserve, please complete an application. [NEED APPLICATION PDF]